Electrical bending machine type Arena
Use and description of the design
The Arena bending machine is desingned for bending tubes of diameter up to 70 mm and of length up to 1600 mm. It is widely used in the automotive industry to prepare tubes being a part of car exhaust systems.
The following has been done as part of the general overhaul:
- disassembly of the parts and the units of the machine,
- cleaning, washing and painting of the body, all the parts and the mechanical subassemblies,
- general overhaul of the mechanical systems and the mounting of the bending tools,
- replacement and modernization of the system transporting tubes during bending,
- overhaul and modernization of the pneumatic, hydraulic, cooling and central lubrication installations,
- installation of a new electrical installation with modernization of the control system and the safety system,
- creation of the machine’s operation manual, the diagrams of all the installations and the complete CE documentation with the EC Declaration of Conformity.
The machine has been equipped with a safety system fulfilling requirements of the Machinery Directive (MD) 2006/42/EC and of the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95/EC.
|1.||Dimensions with the conveyor (length x width x height)||mm||5850 x 1350 x 1700|
|3.||Supply voltage||V||3 x 400V + PE + N|
|4.||Max load current||A||125|
|5.||Supply air pressure||bar||6|