FV11 multistation milling machine
Use and description of the design
The FV11 multistation milling machine is an example of a machine which was overhauled and modernized wholly at the Apena-Remont sp. z o.o. company.
The scope of the overhaul comprised:
- Overhaul of the mechanical units of the machine
- Replacement of the hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical installations
- Replacement of the control system
- Modernization of the drill spindle movement systems
- Desiging and creating the new safety system fulfilling the requirements of the 4th class of safety and the performance level “e”
- Creating the new partitioning of the machine’s workspace
As part of the overhaul, the machine has been adapted to perform 4 piston drilling operations with an accuracy of 0.05 mm in one production cycle. To allow maximum lowering of the cycle’s duration and assure full control over the creation of holes, the machine has been equipped with a new rotary indexing table and sensors of drills’ presence. The new components of the hydraulic installation allow continuous monitoring of parameters of the system’s operation, while the new control system, based on the S7 controller, lends itself to reliable and failure-free operation of the whole machine.
The machine has been equipped with a safety system fulfilling the requirements of the Machinery Directive (MD) 2006/42/EC and the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95/EC.
|1.||Dimensions with the conveyor ( length x width x height)||mm||2900 x 3500 x 2450|
|2.||Weight of the machine with the partitioning||kg||6000|
|3.||Supply voltage||V||3 x 400V + PE + N|
|4.||Maximum load current||A||50|
|5.||Supply air pressure||bar||6|
|7.||Cycle duration||s||7,5 - 12|
|8.||Supported diameters of pistons||mm||30-54|